Stay connected with the Saint Mark's Message Board.
The Message Board includes updates from teachers and parents, as well as news and information on the latest events including sports, extracurricular programs, school organizations, parish activities, and so much more.
Be a part of the discussion or simply take it all in. The Message Board is another great feature that makes Saint Mark's one of the most vibrant Catholic communities in Saint Paul.Read More
We will be hosting information sessions for prospective students and their families.
Wednesday, January 28
6:00pm - 7:00pm
Kindergarten through Grade 8:
Wednesday, Jan. 21 & Feb. 11
6:30pm - 8:00pm
The next Marker Monday is at Panera Bread in Highland Park on January 26 from 4pm-8pm. Saint Mark's will receive a percentage of the receipt! Be sure to present a printed or electronic version of the this flyer. Please mark the date now, then come out on the 26th for a delicious way to support Saint Mark's!
Saint Mark's Gala - Super Goal XIII
Silent and live auctions - Stadium-sized sandwiches, salads and sweets - Brew and refreshments - Light of Christ Award ceremony - Games - Dancing - FUN! FUN! FUN!
Saturday, January 31 from 6pm to 11 at Saint Mark's School. Visit the Gala page for more information.
There are so many reasons that our students, parents, faculty, and staff love Saint Mark's. So many, in fact, that we have decided to share them. Several Saint Mark's community members were asked to share their favorite thing about Saint Mark's in under a minute. We call this a "Marker Minute", and here they are…
The students and teachers of Saint Mark's Catholic School get down to "Shake it Off" by Taylor Swift. Special thanks to Nick Worpole and makeyourname.co for planning, filming and editing "Saint Mark's Shake!"
Looking for a fun and affordable place for your school age children to grow this summer? Saint Mark's offers an exciting Summer Program for children ages 6-12 1/2. The summer session runs from June 8th through August 28th, with one week camps available July 13-17, and August 10-14. Call for more information!
Hello and welcome to the Saint Mark's School homepage!
You will find here a uniquely caring community.
All that we are doing here at Saint Mark’s, whether in the classroom, on the playground, or in the principal’s office, is being done with an increased awareness of our call to live as servant leaders. As Jesus modeled for us and as Pope Francis continues to encourage us, we know that we can find greatness while we maintain a focus on goodness.
Below is just a small sampling of how we are moving our school forward into its next century of service and leadership.
• There is great energy in the classrooms. Teachers and students are utilizing advances in technology and teaching techniques, while holding strong on the best of the basics.
• Students prepare to lead through service opportunities like We Day, our annual C.A.R.E.-a-thon, and service hours for Confirmation, as well as studying at the Environmental Learning Center in Ely, MN and Washington, D.C.
• Leadership takes creativity and courage. Students challenged themselves during visits from local non-profit Face Forward and the author of Johnathan James and the Whatif Monster, Michelle Nelson-Schmidt.
• Families and alumni stay connected with busy daily school life with the new eDaily newsletter, LionLink alumni newsletter, and on Facebook.
• We are developing some exciting new financial initiatives to serve current needs and firmly secure the financial future of the school, to make sure gifts reach far into the next century.
I would love to share more with you about the vibrant and faithful community of Saint Mark's! Please, be in touch!
Principal Zach Zeckser