Stay connected with the Saint Mark's Message Board.
The Message Board includes updates from teachers and parents, as well as news and information on the latest events including sports, extracurricular programs, school organizations, parish activities, and so much more.
Be a part of the discussion or simply take it all in. The Message Board is another great feature that makes Saint Mark's one of the most vibrant Catholic communities in Saint Paul.Read More
This Monday, April 28 from 4 to 8pm at Which Wich in Highland Park. Bring the coupon and Saint Mark's receives 20% of the proceeds!
On Monday, March 30, the Saint Mark's community learned of the sudden passing of our middle school teacher, Mr. Joe Harvey. Joe passed away at his home in Minneapolis without pain on Sunday afternoon.
Said Principal Zeckser, "There is a special place in Heaven for anyone who gives three decades of his life to Catholic education."
Many in the Saint Paul Catholic community knew Joe from his teaching and coaching at Saint Columba's school in Saint Paul for 18 years. He had been with Saint Mark's School since the beginning of the 2013-14 school year.
Joe will be missed by students, his brother, close friends, his dog Max, those of the Saint Mark's community who made a special connection with him, and others who will miss his trademark greeting, "Hello, Friend!"
We pray that God bring Joe to eternal rest in Heaven.
Hello and welcome to the Saint Mark's School homepage!
You will find here a uniquely caring community.
All that we are doing here at Saint Mark’s, whether in the classroom, on the playground, or in the principal’s office, is being done with an increased awareness of our call to live as servant leaders. As Jesus modeled for us and as Pope Francis continues to encourage us, we know that we can find greatness while we maintain a focus on goodness.
Below is just a small sampling of how we are moving our school forward into its next century of service and leadership.
• There is great energy in the classrooms. Teachers and students are utilizing advances in technology and teaching techniques, while holding strong on the best of the basics.
• Students prepare to lead through service opportunities like We Day, our annual C.A.R.E.-a-thon, and service hours for Confirmation, as well as studying at the Environmental Learning Center in Ely, MN and Washington, D.C.
• Leadership takes creativity and courage. Students challenged themselves during visits from local nonprofit Face Forward and the author of Johnathan James and the Whatif Monster, Michelle Nelson-Schmidt.
• Families and alumni stay connected with busy daily school life with the new eDaily newsletter, LionLink alumni newsletter, and on Facebook.
• We are developing some exciting new financial initiatives to serve current needs and firmly secure the financial future of the school, to make sure gifts reach far into the next century.
I would love to share more with you about the vibrant and faithful community of Saint Mark's! Please, be in touch!
Principal Zach Zeckser