Stay connected with the Saint Mark's Message Board.
The Message Board includes updates from teachers and parents, as well as news and information on the latest events including sports, extracurricular programs, school organizations, parish activities, and so much more.
Be a part of the discussion or simply take it all in. The Message Board is another great feature that makes Saint Mark's one of the most vibrant Catholic communities in Saint Paul.Read More
Marker Wednesday - May 27
Join us for pizza on Wednesday, May 27 (note the change of date for Memorial Day) from 11am to close at Pieology Pizzeria in Highland Park. Show this flyer and up to 50% of the proceeds will be donated to Saint Mark's School.
Deacon Alvaro's Ordination
Dear Markers! All are invited to a very special celebration. Our own Deacon Alvaro will be ordained a priest on Saturday, May 30th at the Cathedral of St Paul, at 10:00am. Please bring your family! And plan ahead to join us for soon-to-be Father Alvaro's first Holy Mass, at 11:00 at the Church of Saint Mark on Sunday, May 31st. We will celebrate together as a family with a reception following the Mass. Come share the joy!
There are so many reasons that our students, parents, faculty, and staff love Saint Mark's. So many, in fact, that we have decided to share them. Several Saint Mark's community members were asked to share their favorite thing about Saint Mark's in under a minute. We call this a "Marker Minute", and here they are…
The students and teachers of Saint Mark's Catholic School get down to "Shake it Off" by Taylor Swift. Special thanks to Nick Worpole and makeyourname.co for planning, filming and editing "Saint Mark's Shake!"
Looking for a fun and affordable place for your school age children to grow this summer? Saint Mark's offers an exciting Summer Program for children ages 6-12 1/2. The summer session runs from June 8th through August 28th, with one week camps available July 13-17, and August 10-14. Call for more information!
Hello and welcome to the Saint Mark's School homepage!
You will find here a uniquely caring community.
All that we are doing here at Saint Mark’s, whether in the classroom, on the playground, or in the principal’s office, is being done with an increased awareness of our call to live as servant leaders. As Jesus modeled for us and as Pope Francis continues to encourage us, we know that we can find greatness while we maintain a focus on goodness.
Below is just a small sampling of how we are moving our school forward into its next century of service and leadership.
• There is great energy in the classrooms. Teachers and students are utilizing advances in technology and teaching techniques, while holding strong on the best of the basics.
• Students prepare to lead through service opportunities like We Day, our annual C.A.R.E.-a-thon, and service hours for Confirmation, as well as studying at the Environmental Learning Center in Ely, MN and Washington, D.C.
• Leadership takes creativity and courage. Students challenged themselves during visits from local non-profit Face Forward and the author of Johnathan James and the Whatif Monster, Michelle Nelson-Schmidt.
• Families and alumni stay connected with busy daily school life with the new eDaily newsletter, LionLink alumni newsletter, and on Facebook.
• We are developing some exciting new financial initiatives to serve current needs and firmly secure the financial future of the school, to make sure gifts reach far into the next century.
I would love to share more with you about the vibrant and faithful community of Saint Mark's! Please, be in touch!
Principal Zach Zeckser