Stay connected with the Saint Mark's Message Board.
The Message Board includes updates from teachers and parents, as well as news and information on the latest events including sports, extracurricular programs, school organizations, parish activities, and so much more.
Be a part of the discussion or simply take it all in. The Message Board is another great feature that makes Saint Mark's one of the most vibrant Catholic communities in Saint Paul.Read More
Light of Christ Award
The Saint Mark's Light of Christ Award was established to recognize those who live their baptismal call in an extraordinary way. It honors those who exemplify the spirit of Christ within our community. "You are the light of the world. Just so, your light must shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your heavenly Father." (Mt 5: 14, 16) Please submit nominations for the Light of Christ Award by filling out and submitting the form here.
There are so many reasons that our students, parents, faculty, and staff love Saint Mark's. So many, in fact, that we have decided to share them. Several Saint Mark's community members were asked to share their favorite thing about Saint Mark's in under a minute. We call this a "Marker Minute", and here they are…
What does it mean to be a Catholic IDEALS School? Special thanks to Nick Worpole and makeyourname.co for planning, filming and editing!
The students and teachers of Saint Mark's Catholic School get down to "Shake it Off" by Taylor Swift. Special thanks to Nick Worpole and makeyourname.co for planning, filming and editing "Saint Mark's Shake!"
Hello and welcome to the Saint Mark's School homepage!
You will find here a uniquely caring community.
All that we are doing here at Saint Mark’s, whether in the classroom, on the playground, or in the principal’s office, is being done with an increased awareness of our call to live as servant leaders. As Jesus modeled for us and as Pope Francis continues to encourage us, we know that we can find greatness while we maintain a focus on goodness.
Below is just a small sampling of how we are moving our school forward into its next century of service and leadership.
• There is great energy in the classrooms. Teachers and students are utilizing advances in technology and teaching techniques, while holding strong on the best of the basics.
• Students prepare to lead through service opportunities like We Day, our annual C.A.R.E.-a-thon, and service hours for Confirmation, as well as studying at the Environmental Learning Center in Ely, MN and Washington, D.C.
• Leadership takes creativity and courage. Students challenged themselves during visits from local non-profit Face Forward and the author of Johnathan James and the Whatif Monster, Michelle Nelson-Schmidt.
• Families and alumni stay connected with busy daily school life with the new eDaily newsletter, LionLink alumni newsletter, and on Facebook.
• We are developing some exciting new financial initiatives to serve current needs and firmly secure the financial future of the school, to make sure gifts reach far into the next century.
I would love to share more with you about the vibrant and faithful community of Saint Mark's! Please, be in touch!
Principal Zach Zeckser