2018-19 at Saint Mark's gets a big "thumbs up" from Leo and his fellow Markers!
- August 1-23, Monday-Thursday, 9 am-12noon
- August 27-31, open by appointment (voicemail and email checked regularly)
- Beginning September 4, 7:30am-3pm school days
Please be sure to bring these completed forms to school on Greet Your Teacher night, August 29th. These forms MUST be returned by the first day of school, September 4, 2018.
- General Permission form for Phy-ed (form A) - 1 per student - Students need this to participate in phy-ed classes when their class goes to Merriam Park, and for field day in June. Some families completed this during TADS registration.
- Non-public Income Eligibility form (form B) - 1 per family - your completion of this federal form is required and enables Saint Mark's to receive federal educational aid that helps all students - please be sure to fill this in.
- Parent - Guardian Request form - 1 of each (C1, C2, C3) per STUDENT - your completion of these MN state forms is required and enables Saint Mark's to receive state aid in the form of textbooks, our part-time nurse, and counseling - all families need to complete C1 and C2 for each student. Only families with 7th and 8th graders must complete C3. It is important to complete these even if you don’t think your child will use the nurse or the counselor.
- Form C1 - Textbook Aid Request - this is how we get books for all students.
- Form C2 - Health Services Request - this is how we get a part-time school nurse.
- Form C3 - Secondary Guidance Counseling Request - for families with students in grades 7 & 8 - this is how we get counseling help for our middle school.
- Kindergarteners - birth certificate and immunization records.
- 7th graders and transfer students - up to date immunization records. Physicals are recommended for all 7th graders so immunizations can be brought up to date.
- Donate your gently used uniforms or borrow several pieces from the uniform closet. The uniform sharing closet is available during summer office hours or by appointment.
Tentative School Calendar
- Summary Calendar - Always refer to the online calendars, Activities and Athletics, for specifics throughout the school year.
Greet Your Teacher - August 29, 2018
- Mark your calendar for the evening of August 29th - Our new principal, Edgar Alfonzo, along with teachers and staff, will look forward to welcoming you back to school. Please plan to bring along your completed back to school forms and your school supplies this evening. We’ll conduct some business and have some fun!