We can't make the games and booths a success without your help. Donations are a key part of many areas of the festival.
We are looking for donations of all shapes, sizes and values. All donations can be dropped off at the Parish Center between the hours of 8am and 4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
Following is a list of areas seeking donations, and suggestions for appropriate items:
- Kid's Game Prizes: (price range 25¢ - $5) Bubbles, art supplies, balls, stickers, trading cards, hula hoops, jump ropes, lollipops, sidewalk chalk, small games and toys, Little Debbie lunchbox snacks...
- Kid's Bottle Bar: Bubble bath, sports drinks, bubbles, Hershey Syrup, shampoo, salsa…anything that comes in a bottle!
- Bingo Prizes: $5 or $10 gift cards to Target, grocery store, coffee shop, Trotter's or Saints or Twin's tickets. Cash donations also accepted.
- The Country Store merchandise: homemade or handcrafted items - jams and jellies, cookies or bars, jewelry, doll clothes, gift baskets…be creative!
- CCW Pie Booth: Pies of all kinds! Please bring your favorite pie to the CCW's Blue Ribbon Pie booth. Deliver your pie directly to the Festival on Friday after 5pm or Saturday after Noon. Please call Becky Sabie at 612-729-0032 with any questions.
Thank you for making YOUR parish festival a success!